Vicon Andex 724-764
Centre Swath Rakes
Vicon offers two cost-effective two rotor rakes with strong frames. The rakes produce a nice even centre swath from raking widths of between 7.2 and 7.6m.They are mounted on a strong and stable frame to ensure long lifetime. Features such as actively steered wheels, the TerraLink Quattro system and hydraulically raised rotors are standard.
Andex 724 Hydro is fitted with hydraulically operated axles on the main frame, in order to lift and lower the machine during transport and operation. This feature significantly reduces transport height by 45cm, allowing a transport height as low as 3.45m.
- Working widths of 7.2 and 7.6m
- CompactLine maintenance-friendly gearbox.
- TerraLink Quattro for perfect ground followings
- Hydraulic adjustable working width.
- Active wheel steering with 80° turning angle for easy manoeuvrability.
|Working Width||Tine Arms||Weight|
For further information, Click here