EXTRΔ 428H - 432H - 440H
A centre mounted mower in working widths of 2.8, 3.2 and 4.0m, all fitted with the fully welded slim cutterbar for improved cutting performance. The Vicon EXTRΔ 440H is a true high performance mower with its 4.0m working width and 10 contra-rotating round discs. It combines the best of centre suspension of the EXTRΔ 400H series and the new HydroFloat - a hydraulic suspension to ensure a more even flotation of the 4m wide mowing unit
- Hydraulic suspension for precise setting of ground pressure and superb adaptation.
- Centre suspension for even weight distribution, stable operation and quick reactions to changes in contours.
- Easy lift on headlands without activating the 3 pt linkage – sufficient clearing under the cutterbar.
- Integrated Break-Away system protecting the cutterbar.
- Excellent ground following on slopes - 15º upwards and downwards mowing operation range.
- Fully welded EXTRΔ cutterbar with triangular discs.
|Working Width||Weight||Power Req. Min.|
|EXTRΔ 428H||2.80m||760kg||37/50 kW/hp|
|EXTRΔ 432H||3.20m||830kg||40/55 kW/hp|
|EXTRΔ 440H||4.00m||975kg||50/70 kW/hp|
For further information, Click here