Download Front-Lift Program
Designed for medium sized tractors from 110 kw (150 hp) and upwards. The 5.5 ton linkages is the largest in the HE-VA range providing the strength required for the work rates associated with larger horsepower tractors whilst the design avoids limiting other tractor functions. This front-linkage has a lifting capacity of 5.5 ton, measured in quick-couplings.
- Double acting hydr. with air filter on lowering side.
- Cat. 2, DS/ISO 8759/1/2, 825 mm between the lift arms' balls.
- Cleaned and painted with a two-component primer and finaly painted in the tractor's colour - two component.
- Adapted to the individual tractor model.
- Chassis bolts & 5.5 m hydr. hoses with couplings.
- Stop valve device on hydr hose at tractor connection, the lift can then be locked.
- Quick-coupling for lift arms, cat. 3, with ø28 mm balls cat. 3/2.
- Top link ø25 mm and pin with parking device for the lift arms' balls.
- Parking device for top link.
- For several models: direct hydr. connection. Look after * in "Tractor Makes / Model List".
Adjustment of the locking pin for lift arms
The lift arms are locked.
No mutual movability
Turn the locking pin 1/4 turn. Then there is mutual movability, however limited.
Remove the locking pin to achieve full movability.