Download Front-Lift ProgramDownload Front-Lift Program
Designed for medium sized tractors from 70 kw (100 hp) and up to 150 kw (200 hp). The 3.6 ton front-linkage fits closely around the tractor sub-frame providing stregth without restricting other tractor functions. This linkage has a lifting capacity of 3.6 ton, measured in quick-couplings.
- Single acting hydr. with air filter on lowering side.
- Cat. 2, DS/ISO 8759/1/2, 825 mm between the lift arms' balls.
- Cleaned and painted with a two-component primer and finaly painted in the tractor's colour - two component.
- Adapted to the individual tractor model.
- Chassis bolts & 5.5 m hydr. hoses with couplings.
- Stop valve device on hydr hose at tractor connection, the lift can then be locked.
- Quick-coupling for lift arms, cat. 2 with ø28 mm balls.
- Top link ø25 mm and pin with parking device for the lift arms' balls.
- Parking device for top link.
- For several models: direct hydr. connection. Look after * in "Tractor Makes / Model List".
Adjustment of the locking pin for lift arms
The lift arms are locked.
No mutual movability.
Turn the locking pin 1/4 turn. Then there is mutual movability, however limited.
Remove the locking pin to achieve full movability.
Put up the arms if the front-lift is not used for a period of some duration.
Download Operating Instructions / Spare Parts List
Download Technical Specifications
Request further information on this product