This standard linkage is a simple but but strong unit, designed for 30 kw (40 hp) to 90 kw (124 hp) tractors. Adapted side brackets for almost all tractor models can be supplied as an optional extra. This lift has a lifting capacity of 2.1 ton, measured in quick-coupling. Is not adapted to Front-PTO system.
- Single acting hydr. with air filter on lowering side.
- Cat. 2, DS/ISO 8759/1/2, 825 mm between the lift arms' coupling points.
- Cleaned and painted with a two-component primer and finaly painted in grey-black colour. If the lift is ordered with adapted side bracket bars, the lift will be painted in the tractor's colour.
- 5.5 m hydr. hoses with couplings.
- Stop valve device on hydr hose at tractor connection, the lift can then be locked.
- Quick-coupling for lift arms, directly on the implement's ø28 mm pins.
- Top link with ø25 mm balls and pins.
- Bolts for side bracket bars - for mounting on the front-lift.
- When ordering the lift with adapted side bracket bars, chassis bolts are included.
Download Technical Specifications
Request further information on this product